Zephyr Inflatable PFD
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Available for Local Pickup
- Low stock - 7 items left
- Inventory on the way
Worn around a paddler's waist, the NRS Zephyr Inflatable PFD is the perfect alternative to traditional life jackets for flatwater or near-shore stand-up paddling.
- This lightweight self-inflating PFD provides 15.5 lbs. of flotation and only meets U.S. Coast Guard requirements as a Type III lifejacket when worn. (See Note below.)
- The Zephyr is stored in a compact, adjustable ripstop nylon waist pack that stays out of your way for SUP, surfing or wading.
- In the event of a swim, simply rotate the belt until the chamber faces forward, pull the red tab to inflate with pressurized CO2 and secure the inflated PFD over your head.
- Adjustment straps on the inflated PFD allow for a customized fit.