Women's Recycled Wool-Blend Crewneck Sweater
- Available for Local Pickup
Built to be worn in cool weather as an everyday sweater or a durable warm layer for camping. Made of a blend of recycled wool and recycled nylon. Offered in a jersey, cable or jacquard stitch.
- Classic crewneck sweater with a modern, tapered fit.
- Offered in three different knits: jersey, cable, and jacquard; the bird’s eye jacquard (SEGY) is slightly denser because of the construction of the knit pattern.
- 2x2 rib-knit trim at neck, cuffs, and hem that was inspired by a fisherman sweater.
- Full-length sleeves.
- Fully fashioned armholes.
- Made in Vietnam.
Made with a long-wearing and comfortable blend of 70% recycled wool/26% recycled nylon/4% other fiber in a 7-gauge jersey, cable or jacquard stitch