- Available for In-Store Pickup
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
For mountain bikers looking to spend premier time on the trail, from rolling singletrack to the downhill park, the Raptor 14-liter is a category-leading pack with best-in-class performance. Carrying the next-gen Hydraulics™ reservoir and a robust feature set built to accommodate your biggest all-day sends, there's no wonder it's a favorite for mountain bikers everywhere.
Comes with an Osprey Hydraulics™ LT 2.5 L reservoir with quick zip access and sternum strap magnetic bite valve attachment.
Bike-specific winged shoulder harness and air mesh wrap hipbelt create ultimate stability for the roughest rides.
Larger in volume and full-featured for mountain biking with hipbelt pockets, LidLock helmet attachment, included tool roll and extra organization.
Raptor/Raven is designed to provide a body-specific fit to achieve maximum comfort and stability across body types. Packs designated as Women's are best suited for shorter, narrower, curved body types compared to packs designated as Men's.
- zippered slash pocket
- Stretch mesh zippered hipbelt pockets provide on-trail access for small items
- Hydration sleeve with direct zip access and hose path for easy loading
- LidLock bike helmet attachment
- Stretch mesh front pocket for quickly stashing extra gear
- Blinker light attachment and reflective patch for safety
- Removable roll-up tool pouch keeps tools handy and organized
- Lightweight sternum strap magnet for easy access to water
- Bike tool organization in main compartment
- Hydraulics LT 2.5 L reservoir included
- Atilon foam framesheet allows dynamic body movement and distributes load across entire backpanel
- Mesh-covered, extra deep ridged foam allows maximum ventilation while keeping the load close to the body
- Bike-specific winged shoulder strap shape provides comfort and stability, Soft, breathable spacermesh contact surfaces and die-cut foam ventilation
- Airmesh wrap hipbelt with zippered pockets provide stability and breathability