Men's Wasatch Crest Vent
- Available for Local Pickup
For everyday hiking, a bulky hiking boot can feel like overkill. But you still want the support, comfort, and protection of a hiker on varied terrain. By combining a flexible, vented design, reinforced heel support, our iconic toe protection, and trail-specific technology — like the ESS bruise plate that guards against rocky trails — we created a sturdy men's hiking shoe that feels like a sneaker. We call that a hiker sneaker around here.
- Sneaker Comfort: Athletic cushioning with high-rebound EVA and a higher-traction rubber outsole.
- Underfoot Protection: We've added an external stability shank bruise plate underfoot for extra protection on rocky terrain.
- Trail Stability: Our S3 (shock, suspension, and stability) heel support system is engineered to support the foot on impact and dissipate shock
- S3 technology for structure, stability, and suspension
Stability shank delivers lightweight support
ESS bruise plate for protection on uneven surfaces
Speed-lace webbing system for comfortably snug fit
Contoured Fit–Follows foot's contours for a more secure fit
4mm multi-directional lugs for traction
TPU reinforcement for added durability in key zones
Eco Anti-Odor for natural odor control